Monday, June 3, 2013

Why~ Oh WHy :(

its 5.30 in the morning and im still sitting here with my lappie thinking of wats gonna happen in life.. thats a freaking shit that u only get to do when everyone else is asleep.. soo i guess since there is no living humans rite now to talk to.. and i tried speaking to my teddies and the respond was very bad... i decided to blog :) 

so here we go .. a small pathway thru my tiny small brain :) ( not tat i meant im dumb or anyting.. i just said tat cos it sound cute )  anyway back to the topic..oh wait~!~ i din even say wats the topic?? did i? now im just confuring all and myself...

Anyway.. im kindda feeling lost... and little bit sad.. and mix with a little bit upset and all together makes me wanna cry.. ask me why please!! ask me why~!!!!!! okay.. first of all I really miss my old days when i was in MMU with my frens and all my buddies.. sitting and chilling eating burgers and having awesome fantabulous time together.. and all i have today is nothing but memories... it sux... cos nothing can replace frens.. and for me.. frens are my life!! :( soo yeah... missing my old days.. cos now when im working in office enviroment.. is just not the same anymore.. its tottaly like a new place and new people and they are just not really best budds that goes out and chill together.. they are more like the office mate for lunch or dinner at the office cafeteria kind of people u know wat i mean :)


ILAH~~


Anyway.. why im sad second is.. after all this years.. i found two very close frens of mine.. one arabian sweet awesome and dead crazy girl.. sameera.. and another Malay fren sweet caring a loving fadhilah... okay this gona sound weird and flowery.. sorry sameera I know ur not expecting flowery message from me especially ,,hahahhaha anyway.. I start with my longest best buds which is my preggie Ilah..she is my advisor.. my mommy.. my listener..she is very calm and seems to know wats she is doing all the time.. i am the tottaly oppsite of her..full of anger and always so messed up not organized or calm..together we are the YING YANG.. now i know why i am black and she is white.. awesome..cos we are YING YANG.. damn it i wish i was the white one tho.. anyway back to topic!!! sheesh.. i can divert so far on just my skin color :P hahah..anyway...she is the one tat always will be there.. in a dilemma.. ILAHH!!!! she is there.. sadness..ILAHHHH she is there...even during constipation if i see her i probably will feel much better :) haehehehehhe.. to be honest she is really a very helpful and always with a solution to everyproblem i ever own.. she knows how to calm me when im pissed and make me smile when im sad... but now she is now pregnent.. of cos im happy for her.. there is no reason to be sad watsoever.. but the sad thing is.. now she will have her baby to pay all her attention to.. and im gonna so be left out once her family is complete with a crying machine.. ( yes illah babies cries alllll da time.. dun come telling me my babies different  ) and yeah dun forget they are gonna be a shitting machine as well.. beware..tats why i ask u to adopt me instead.. i wont cry nor shit.. :) ill be the best daugher to u.. :P hahha anyway.. apart from being sad im gonna loose my sweet loving ilah after she is gonna divert all her attention to her new born baby..:( who im gonna cry too then :( :( who la i wanna whine too then.. she will be having a massive headache when i do another ILAAHHHHHHH!!!! :P heheheheheh


SAMEERA

My partner in crime.. Sameera ... the crazy girl that might ending me up in a JAIL for our crazines. the one that i always goes and spend hours on gossping with her... and we will do our makeup on each other.. pedi and medi session.. movie partner.. KL shopping partner.. any adventure trips.. scuba diving.. madness trip in the car with speed... teaching her how to drive.. and seeing how shinny and bright her face lit up when i allow her to fill in the fuel in my car... seing her able to drive manual and she will be super happy to even move the car for like 1 KM it made her feel like she has drove for over 100 Mile.. the party girl.. tat though me how awesome it is to have ONLY girls party and no GUYS are allowed.... Thought me alot about ARABIAN food......cooked for me like awesome traditional food ... picnic at CYBER lake... TIOMAN, PERHENTIAN.. snorkeling... swimming.. my GYM and ZUMBA partner.. my god the list will go on and on .. will never stop...

 If you are wondering why they hell am i talking about her... and yes she is surely NOT  pregrnent if u think she is :P 

The reason i am talking about her is because she is LEAVING :( and i mean leaving Malaysia and going back for good.. ( hate it when they say for good.. tho for me is for bad ) cos im gonna miss her.. her stupid funny jokes...her annoying laugh... her craziness and everything about her... im gonna miss you sameera.. wallahi i cant seriously imagine how wud it be when ur going back... im gonna loose not just my best fren but a sister.. i wish im not there to say goodbye.. but i cant afford to let u leave without seeing u for the last time... my shopping and my movies and my adventure trip wud be soo soo empty without u with me.. I feel im loosing the other side of my active body when ur going back.. But hey!! at least the memories remains.. :) and tat for sure no one can take it away :)

I am surely gonna miss u majnoona.. Wallahi soo much tho it makes me sound like a freaking lesbian for a moment.. i dont care.. i only have the both of you in my life.. and surely it will impact me alot :( but watever it is.. u are always welcome to Malaysia.. u know ill always greet u with arms wide open.. but if u din buy me anyting from there ill kick u back to ur country hah~


And after you are gone... i am gona be sticking like a glue to ILAH :P hehehe haiii babe **bats eyelashes annoyingly** hahahahahhah and now since ur the only one left for me to bother.. :) ull have two babies to take care of :D hahahhahahah ur nitemare is just starting babe :D weee ^____^


THE AWESOME MOMENTS THAT I WILL CHERISH FOREVER :) 

































Anyway :) this is a small of wats in my brain at this point of time...and hope u guys enjoy this weird mushy and fuzzy feelings blogging today :P hahahahhaha till next time :) astala vista :)



This is dedicated to my TWO BESTIES.. ur the reason im still awake till 6.17am.. and now u have to treat me Nandos and TGIF! :P hahahahahha 

 

I WUV U GUYS SO MUCH..XoXO

 

Meow meow :) 

1 comment:

  1. І trulу loѵе youг wеbѕite.

    . Excellent colors & thеme. Did you ԁevelоp
    this web site yourself? Please reρly baсk as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks!

    Look at my website; zaburzenia erekcji

    ReplyDelete