Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Betrayal Of Your OWn Best Friend..

Here we go again... When i have no one to turn  to and no friends to share my feelings with.. Virtual wall will be my next victim... Pouring all my feelings here will make me feel better.. and make me take out watever that is bugging me..and i will never have to look back to it ever again..

It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it....:) thats exactly what i feel right now.. When a Friend a person you share your life with.. secrets, happiness, sorrrow.. u gave them advise.. u receive from them advice.. u give them strenght when they are down.. u are present in their happiness and sadness.. u have always been there to do whatever you can to cheer them up when they are down.. U help them when they are broke.. u celebrate together when just got salary.. U teach them what LIFE is all about.. at the end of the day to just get yourself fool by them..

That sux.. and it sux to be in that situation.. If a person never appreciate these little things in life.. they are not eligible to be called Friends.. All those empty promises and all those conversation that last for hours..
On how they are changed.. how they have had a different perspective in LIFE.. and how they feel so much better when we are around.. All is for nothing but a betrayal at the end of the day...

Tho a friend betrayed the trust we have build over the years.. At the end of the day... I regret not for being  friend.. But to be fool and trust the words.. Those words that changed my everything in a day.. and destroyed me in the next minute.. That powerful word when people tell u and when u think they mean it.. But at the end they dont.. Oh only god knows how it feels to be betrayed by your so called BEST Friend..

Now i know where i stand as a fren in ur life.. Now i know what you called as friends is jst a fake and good that you found another replacement... I never knew my life would turn 360 when u betrayed my trust.. I wish i can forgive u that easily.. but forgiving u is not worth it.. because of the hurt that you have created is way more than i deserve as a friend that stick by you all this time..

What irritated me most in that entire situation was the fact that I
wasn’t feeling humiliated, or annoyed. Betrayal was
what I felt, my heart broken not just by a person, but
also by, as I once believed, a true friend

Thanks for everything ,..

No comments:

Post a Comment