Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You are bright as a diamond... God Bless you uncle...







There's so much to tell. But I don't know who to tell it to. I would have written a book, but that doesn't seem enough now.. My emotions is mixed now.. sometimes i feel like smiling thinking of the funny moments we spent.. sometimes i just wana break down in tears remembering that all those sweet moments will be left as memories of me and my uncle... Yes today is about my dear beloved Uncle...



Let me bring you towards his characteristic to make you understand what kind of guy he is.. He is tall, slim and slender. Solid body structure not too thin nor too fat. He got a very nice straight hair. he is tall and a little bit dark brown shaded. He is very good looking among his siblings.. he used to be very good looking when he was young thats what my mom use to say... I adore the way he brings himself in public and the way he makes us laugh with his undying jokes.. He use to have it with him.. The AURA.. we call it.. wherever he goes , he wont spend a second without making a person smile or worst burst into tears by laughing on his funny jokes.. I call him the family JOKER.. he is funny, very energetic, always up to some tricks.. his best way of entertaining us is his **magic Show** ... yeah thats what he calls it.. 



I am always looking forward whenever he will be attending any of the functions in my house cos i know he  will always try some new tricks or IQ test for us to try on. We can go on  hours and hours listening to his funny jokes..he always makes us laugh with the answers to his riddle.. he is a good chap... Really amazing attitude, very friendly, always smiling and entertaining people is his passion..



He is the type of guy that people wont get rid off easily.. he is fun and he makes the environment so lively.. with him in any function.. u really dont need entertainer cos he really makes the best out of it.. I really do love my dear uncle so much just as much i love my own father..


The day I heard he was really sick in the hospital really break me to pieces.. knowing the person that used to be soo energetic and never ever felt tired of making people laugh around him is sick?? how could that possibly be... i have always imagine people being sick.. but honestly.. i never ever had that imagination on seeing my uncle sick.. that is like impossible for me seeing him sick.. tho i know it can happen to anyone.. but my energetic uncle was the least suspected. 



The day when the news broke into my house.. I went to the hospital to pay him a visit.. looking at him.. soo skinny.. not have eaten for few weeks.. even when drinking water all he did was puking it back out.. his body digestion system was really bad.. he cant eat nor drink.. he cant sit or sleep... he cant breath properly.. he got problems with his kidney, lungs and his heart.. and he was too weak for another operation.. I was literally dying inside of me seeing him suffering like that.. the lively, funny, crazy and happy go lucky guy that i once known has tottaly dissapeared. he is like a total stranger that i have never met.. he dont look the same anymore.. He was really sick.. and i mean really.....



 2 days i been in and out of the hospital visiting him as im working and that the only time i got to actually visit him.. i brought mom n sis to see him.. we were sitting next to him talking to him.. trying to give him strength talk to him and try to make him laugh so he will forget about his sickness even for 2 minutes we were happy enuff to do so.. Tho he was tired, sick and unable to move properly.. he actually asked them to help him sit up,  and ordered his daighter to find him a pen and a paper.. Getting a pen and a papper he drew a star and give me and IQ question.. To be honest i tried but it didnt work.. I have to admit he is really smart in IQ test and all this IQ question.. I gave up after trying 3 times.. he was teliing me the next day.. that if I wanna learn on the techniques of answering the IQ test.. i had to massage his neck before he pass the info to me.. it made me giggle a little. and i massage his head to make him sleep properly as he didnt sleep for weeks.. 


Today in the morning mom recieve a phone call... he was already in life support.. There is nothing else that the doctors could do to save him.. nothing left to be done except for prayers. At 11.00 am he went on life support machine cos he cant breath any more.. My heart broke when i heard the news.. part of me wants to see him leaving peacefully not wanting him to suffer on the bed dying slowly.. and another part of me wanna hold him so tight not wanna let him go as he was one of the close uncle we had in our family.. loosing him is like loosing a shine bright diamond.. But if God wanna take him away.. I pray that God take him and ends his suffering.. if he is meant to stay.. i wish he would stay healthy... but as doctors says there is no more hope and he is on life support.. i can just pray for the best.. God knows the best.. and God has always known whats will be.. i will be paying him a visit tomorrow morning.. Please stay strong uncle. just let me see u again at least.. i really wish i dont wanna wake up hearing a bad news as i really wanna see him before any bad news..


I am sad knowing im gonna be loosing my uncle... but at the same time.. i wish he will be placed in Jannah ( heaven ) with all those pious people.. and May God cleansed his soul and make him pure as a new born baby.. May god bless him with all his blessings.. and May God give him the strength to go through his last breath smoothly...  Uncle you have been the best friend and an uncle to me.. U have been the funniest entertainer in our family.. ur jokes.. ur funny sms, ur IQ test and also your magic show will always remain in my heart forever.. tho i have never said this to u personally.. I do love you as much as my own father.. you are a real happy go lucky person ive ever seen.. God bless you wherever you are.. 




Please pray that he will be blessed no matter what is his destiny..






No comments:

Post a Comment